Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Crazy Reunion

What a random chance, but Candace and I were able to meet in Managua. She was here for a Vacation Bible school. I got the opportunity to hang out with her for a day and watch what they were doing. The theme for the week was "Adventura Extrema". I doubt I need to translate that on for you. It was a study on the journey the Israelites took from Eqypt to the Promise Land. Since Candace was the boss, once everything was underway we had time to hang out and catch up. There were so many people assisting her and teaching the kids. It was all very well put together. I was very impressed. It was a good time to catch up with a long time friend. It's crazy how I had back-to-back visits with people from the States. Well, I don't know if we can say Candace is from the States right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment