Monday, March 16, 2009

Roses Have Thorns

Well, not everything here is sweet, beautiful roses. Last night I got really sick. It must have been something I ate or drank, but I didn't eat or drink anything out of the ordinary. So, I don't know what to stay away from. It was awful, though. All night I was taking trips to the bathroom about every fifteen or twenty minutes. My stomach didn't want to hold anything down. Finally after there was nothing left in my stomach, I got some sleep. I feel a little better today but am weary of moving around for fear I will upset my stomach more. The people here are nice and taking care of me, but it is not like how well my 'Mommy' can take care of me. Miss you Mom. But I even missed you before I was sick. Thanks for all your prayers, and pray that I get over this quick because I am no fun with the students when I don't feel good. Hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment