Thursday, March 12, 2009

Los Niños and Others:

You all need to meet some of the people I am working with here. David Ford is the director of New Hope. Charity is his daughter and is married to Leo, who is director of the school Más Que Vencedores. Leo is a Nicaraguan and together Charity and Leo have the cutest little girl named Grace. They live in the orphan home with the five niños (children). There are three brothers: Melios, Rosendo, and Beto; and two girls Joely and Debonney. They are all from Waspam, a very small town that I flew into with a dirt airstrip the first time I was here in October. Also, there is Moisés, who became my first Nica friend the first day I was here on my previous trip. Together we are going through a discipleship book. His is in español and mine is in English. My next door neighbor is Laurie. She is from Canada and is teaching English to the students in the secondary school of MQV. She will be here for five months. Thus far these are the names you need to know, but there will be more and I will introduce them to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment