Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HOME

I can't believe it, but I am back in the States. Three months really flew by. I can't believe I used to go on mission trips for only a week at a time. Did I ever get anything accomplished then? I am sorry to have posted more blogs, but we really had some trouble with the internet the last few weeks, and I was extremely busy. Maybe I will write some post-MQV.

It is a little bitter-sweet, because I really enjoyed my time in Nicaragua. It was tough leaving all the kids and friends that I have down there. And they were all extremely generous making me feel special by throwing me parties and giving me gifts. Those stories might be the upcoming blogs.

I hope to see you all soon. I only have a week before I leave for camp, so give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment